All About Exposure Digital Marketing, LLC
Exposure Digital Marketing was created because I am passionate about helping you achieve all your Marketing Goals. As, a long time resident of the Central Florida Area, I have worn many hats and have had extensive experiences in the hospitality and real estate arena. I have seen small business struggle to get noticed and achieve the level of success they deserve. I strive for excellence and I would be proud to bring value to your growing business.
I have a diverse education background, including a Meta Certification, a Digital Marketing Certification from UCF, I have also held a Real Estate License and a Series 215 Insurance License. I have been a small business owner since 2009 and have been Marketing for myself ever since. I can provide a creative spark for your business needs to thrive and grow in this ever changing world of Digital Marketing.
Education and Experience
Meta Certification is a credentialing program for digital advertising professionals who demonstrate foundational knowledge and best practices in Meta marketing solutions. The Meta Certified Creative Strategy Professional credential is awarded to digital advertising professionals who demonstrate proficiency in developing effective mobile creative strategy and creative briefs.
Recipient has demonstrated competency with Google Ads for both search and display, Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter, LinkedIn, and WordPress. They also demonstrated proficiency in creating marketing plans, generating and nurturing leads through all funnel stages, attracting potential customers with targeted content, optimizing websites for organic search, and planning automated campaigns. The course is 18 weeks with 180 hours of instruction time.
Google Display Ads and Google Search Ads Certified
What I Can Do For You:
- Evaluate your competition and scan their website monthly to see what online marketing is being done.
- Create Brand Awareness and name recognition.
- Create and Set SMART-Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely Goals for your business marketing
- Maximize your local online presence for foot and online traffic for your service area.
- Google Maps Optimization is an important part of any successful local marketing strategy. Show up in Google’s map pack.
- Link building is an important component of Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We build links the right way.
- Paid listings on Google Ads and Bing Ads can help you reach new customers. Show up on top of organic rankings.
- Review your current website rankings & build high-quality links to your website to drive your search engine rankings higher.
- Review traffic reports to improve website visitor conversions.
- Review the structure of your website to assure it complies with latest Google updates
- Determine where you are listed online, update and edit existing online directory listings (Yelp, Yahoo, Google My Business, Yahoo, Etc).
- Perform browser tests mobile tests, Google penalty checks and website speed tests to assure website is running at optimum level.
- Assure website is mobile friendly.
- Work with you to help you manage your reputation online by helping you build your online reviews & website reviews.
- Brainstorm about continuously improving your website Call to Action and Point of Difference.
- Seek new keywords for Buyer Intent & traffic generation.
- Develop additional content (when necessary) to maintain & add search engine rankings and position your website as an expert resource in your industry.
- Setup call tracking & lead conversion tracking